Monday, July 04, 2011

CBR Review: Flashpoint: The Canterbury Cricket #1

I recently reviewed Flashpoint: The Canterbury Cricket #1 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "If I weren’t reviewing Flashpoint: The Canterbury Cricket #1, I wouldn’t have finished reading it. I would have tossed it aside after five or six pages, moaning 'Well, that was a waste of three bucks...' And, having read the entire comic, I can assure you that I wouldn’t have been wrong. This is a bad, pointless comic and proves right everyone who looked at the overabundance of Flashpoint tie-ins and blasted DC for flooding the shelves with so many that the quality and meaningfulness will suffer in some. There have been some good Flashpoint tie-ins, of course, but this isn’t one of them and, if you were thinking about picking it up, you shouldn’t."

You can read the rest HERE!