Sunday, July 05, 2009

I Bought Comics: The Day After Canada Day 2009

[Back to the same old, same old. NOT PROPER REVIEWS AT ALL!]

Batman and Robin #2

I liked this. Not sure what else to say.

The Boys #32

Someone's gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuucked. Wasn't sure that it was Annie here at first, though. The fight is brutal and it's nice to see the group against enemies that require more than brawling. Looking forward to next issue.

Cerebus Archive #2

I haven't actually read this yet. I will, though. I've been busy with various other things.

Strange Adventures #5

So... Manuel Garcia is gone and so is Rafael Alburquerque... but Starlin steps up to do the main story's art... not bad. This series is somewhat entertaining.

Uncanny X-Men #513

Combine this issue and last week's Utopia one-shot and you get a great beginning to this crossover... if you imagine them as one comic. Stupid slow comics. Otherwise, I like this idea and the vague ambiguity about how much Cyclops knows about Emma working for Osborn.

That's it for now.