Friday, September 26, 2008

The Spash Page 32: All-Star!

In this week's Splash Page, Tim and I discuss DC's two "All-Star" titles and I blow everyone's mind by preferring All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder to All-Star Superman. Because I do. I apologise for nothing. Really, it should come as no surprise to anyone who reads this blog regularly, but to those who don't... Man, they must be shitting themselves wondering what kind of idiotic moron I am. See, Tim doesn't wonder that, because he knows me and he knows I have my reasons--he may not see things the same way, but there's respect there. Just as I respect his views. But those strangers? They are some harsh judges and I'm a little worried. Well, not really, because who really cares... Wow, good way to promote the column, eh?

Anyway, if you like seeing Tim and I disagree over comics, then you'll love... THE SPLASH PAGE!!!