Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Splash Page 29: Final Crisis: Superman Beyond #1

In this week's Splash Page, Tim Callahan and I continue our quest to discuss every Grant Morrison-penned Final Crisis comic. Sure, there are lots of other tie-in comics for that event, but we don't care about them, because they suck. Well, I don't care. Tim is actually buying, like, all of them, because he loves comics than much more than I do. Really, Geoff Johns comics. I don't really like those, but Tim seems to really like them, especially ones involving the Legion of Superheroes. Tim loves the Legion of Superheroes. He edited a book of essays about it. I haven't read the book, but I'm sure it's pretty good because Tim's first book was a good read. His first book was all about Grant Morrison and that's who wrote the comic book we discuss this week, because we both love Grant Morrison. Unlike that Geoff Johns.

Oh, and what do we think about 3-D comics? Find out in... THE SPLASH PAGE!!!