Saturday, April 26, 2008

The last of my top ten that I expect to see

Well, Preacher has shown up at the #8 spot and that should be it for my top ten runs (I had it at #4). Eight out of ten isn't too bad (and I knew the other two were unlikely). So, to show where they all fell:

1. Stormwatch/The Authority (Warren Ellis) -- 271 points combined -- #83, #60 (#34 -- combined points, although that includes points by people who voted for both, most likely, so it would fall a little lower)
2. JLA (Grant Morrison) -- 574 -- #12
3. Transmetropolitan (Warren Ellis and Darick Robertson) -- 418 points -- #23
4. Preacher (Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon) -- 857 points -- #8
5. Warlock (Jim Starlin) -- 109 points -- #86 (although, I'd rank this #6 now)
6. Wildcats (Joe Casey) -- 117 points -- #78 (and I'd rank this #5)
7. Punisher (Garth Ennis) -- 389 points - #24
8. Animal Man (Grant Morrison) -- 430 -- #21
9. Cable (Joe Casey)
10. Iron Fist (Ed Brubaker/Matt Fraction)

Now, should I do a series of posts justifying these rankings or can we all just assume I have my reasons?