Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little housekeeping...

Since I've finished my postings of old comic creator interviews, I will be expanding my look at Joe Casey's stuff. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I will discuss smaller projects and some of his early work, mostly one-off stories like Wolverine: Black Rio, Heroes Reborn: Masters of Evil and Captain America annual '99. I looked at the sheer amount of Joe Casey comics there are and realised that doing them issue-by-issue three days a week means I'll be doing this forever (I've still got three weeks of Cable). So, my look at Cable will continue on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, as will the Sunday Open, but the MWF slot will feature smaller works that no one cares about at all. I may mix it up with other stuff, too--but for right now, I'll be doing it this way. Fun.